I Know That My Son Is Alive

The son of 42-year-old Andrey died in a car accident at the age of sixteen. After this, events began, for which the father did not find rational explanations. Not all loved ones could understand him.

"Three days after Nikita's death, I suddenly woke up in the middle of the night - something shone above the bed. I always tried to think logically and was not at all inclined to think about God, about the other world, about meetings with the deceased ... My son perished,


I believed, and the point. That night, when I saw the light, I checked to see if the curtains were drawn, if the window was closed ... I was too worn out with grief to be alarmed or pensive - and fell asleep again. What happened three months later seriously shaken my convictions. One evening my wife and I were in Nikita's room, and suddenly someone clapped me twice on the back of my head. "Somebody has knocked me!" - I looked back. "Maybe it's Nikita," whispered Alena. We did not say more about it. Alain is a believer, although rarely goes to church. She then read a lot about the afterlife. I almost unconsciously began to accept this idea: it eased my grief, and most importantly, something explained. The sudden slap of the head was quite in tune with Nikita's direct manners.

Soon Alena suggested to go to the clairvoyant. I agreed, out of curiosity, thinking: suddenly, this meeting will bring me relief? At the very beginning of the session, the seer's head jerked forward, he said that someone had twice slapped him on the back of his head. In his opinion, Nikita thus wanted to report that he died immediately. For us it was a great relief: we were not shown his body, and we imagined the worst. The clairvoyant met with us for the first time, but, having looked at the son's photo, immediately described in detail his character, habits, his relationship with us. "Maybe it's just a talent physiognomist?" - I thought. But then he accurately described our apartment and said that before his death, Nikita bought his girlfriend a gift and now asked us to pass it on. It amazed me and calmed. Was it comforting? No. I think that after the death of a child, one can no longer be the same as before. But my idea of ​​death changed a lot. Moreover, strange incidents continued: then the sound of steps was heard, then the door slammed, then things disappeared or appeared. At first glance - randomness. But in the aggregate they acquired special significance. For example, I found unclear SMS on my mobile. Where are they from? But even the calls to the provider were not helped by the number from which they came, it was not possible to track.

And I got stronger in the belief that this son is sending me news. It is a pity that the friends we trusted at that time confined themselves to an indulgent answer: "Well, if only it would make it easier for you." When they found out that we were visiting a clairvoyant, they began to discourage us: "You can be lured into a sect." Despite the suffering, I did not go crazy. I understood this when I communicated with people who had experienced this. Now, four years later, I live as rationally as before. But my life has changed. Minor difficulties do not irritate, and I'm not chasing after praise and recognition. Now I have more tolerance and less egoism. I did not become a believer, but I opened myself in my own way to spiritual life. And I know that my son is alive, because I felt it. "




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cathy & Mika Paranormal Story

The Real Sally Story